Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sweet Sketch 4



It already time for a new Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We are on our fourth week with 33 followers. We hope you will not only follow along but also play along in our fun sketches. We sure do love all of those sweet comments for those that have played along. I’m so glad you love my new sketches. Please spread the word to all your friends as we are hoping to get more followers.



My design team has been posting lots of new fun designs on there site. I hope you check out my design teams blogs often as they have such wonderful designs. I have such a wonderful design team there designs were all so fabulous this week. I hope you enjoy there wonderful talent. I will be working on trying to find sponsors for fun prizes.



Well if you think, "how fun! I want to be a design team member." Well, then you have come to the right place. I am looking for 3 to5 more designers. You will not receive any free product from doing this, just sweet fun. So if you're interested, please do this week's sketch and post it on Mr Linky. Become a follower. Leave me a comment and send me an e-mail telling me about yourself. Also send me a link to your blog with posted card and a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday. If your name doesn't link to your card on your blog, then I will remove your name and you will need to re post. So please check this after posting. Try and follow the sketch as much as possible.



For those that just want some sweet fun, here's what you need to do. If posting to an on line gallery, please use Sweet Sketch along with each weeks number.
1. Add a link on your blog about my Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
2. Post your card along with link.
3. Sign Mr. Linky and add a direct link back to your site.
4. Leave me a comment.



Arlana - Sweetberry Designs



Nancy - Mulberry Station




Judi -Sweet Bloomin Scraps




Rose-Pink Lemonade




Stephanie - Handmade Creations




Kelly - My Bucket Overfloweth




Sheri-Papercrafty’s Creations



If you would like the link to add my blinky on your side bar send me an e-mail at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com. I am still in the process of figuring out how to post the link on here with out it making the blinky work.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Hope you have a SWEET week and come back often to check out all the new fun cards that get posted. Watch out for an added extra on the Fourth of July.



Sweet Sketch Wednesdays Participants
1. Alicia
2. Catherine T.
3. Jen ~Go90feet~
4. Jeannie
5. Jonia
6. Liz W
7. ~*Joni
8. Teri
9. Sue Morris
10. Snow
11. Janis
12. Lori
13. Cassie

Learn more about Sweet Sketch Wednesdays here.
Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

11 comments:

  1. great work, ladies! Can't wait to try my hand at this one~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had lots of fun with this sketch. Dt cards were very inspirational.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's cards are beautiful! Great work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards ladies~great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link to Stephanies blog isn't working! It takes me to a road runner site with a lot of Japanese writing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Wednesdays....It's like having a birthday...to see all the beautiful cards every one has made. All of them are gorgeous!
    Great job, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the wonderful sketch and for your wonderful designs. You do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a terrific sketch to work with Alarna - I enjoyed making my card and I enjoyed looking through the DT cards! Thanks for the inspiration ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    Great sketch again this week.
    Would love to be considered for one of the DT places. I am already a follower, have attempted to put your banner on my sidebar, but I don't think it looks right, so if you can send me the sidebar pic I can put it on properly, cheers!
    Hugs,
    Teri
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I gave your sketch a try. My creation can be seen at:
    http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2009/07/sweet-sketch-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your sketches and the DT are all incredibly inspiring! I would love to be considered for one of the DT positions.

    ReplyDelete